Returns Policy & Info
How do I return an item?
Every parcel sent out should have a 'Freepost' label provided. Should the customer wish to return the item, they must stick the 'Freepost Bare Clothes Club' label over the address on the parcel and send via the Post Office.
Please ensure you ask for a proof of postage in case the parcel is lost.
Taken from our 'Terms & Conditions'
12. Returns policy
12.1 Every purchase is given at least 14 calendar days to return something.
12.2 You must return an item in the same condition as it was received, not altered in any way, as well as including:
· All original packaging such as boxes, bags and tags
· All items included in a bundle
1. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Clearly attach the returns label to the parcel.
3. Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
12.3 If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
12.4 Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.